Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates On Kit's Oregon Visit


I just found out from Buddy that Mikey will not be wrestling in the tournament this weekend because of his hurt knee and toe. We're so happy that at least my dad got to see Mikey wrestle last weekend (although, sadly, he missed making it to nationals by 2 spots).

I know my dad is so proud of Mikey! Another blessing is that my dad got to see his two sisters-in-law and much of my mom's family...they came up from Northern California :)

My dad started to have a reaction (hives) to the antibiotic so he's going to stop the antibiotic and take benadryl tonight. We pray that he has no complications over there and that he makes it home safe to Maui for Christmas!

Thanks for the love and support :-)

Maisha
AS OF MONDAY 11/24/08: Kit has stopped his antibiotics and his allergic reaction has gone down and he has no fever...thanks for your prayers :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, thank you to the Crabtrees and Hickmans for stopping by to see my dad. I know it meant a lot :)
love, Maisha

michaelandciara said...

So good to see the two of them together. We love you guys! Big Big hugs from all of us!

Anonymous said...

Kit looks so happy with his son. We pray for his safe return and as always praying for energy as he goes through this journey. We are thankful we got to share a smidge of time with you both in Maui. We feel and know the love and prayers that abound at Hope Chapel. A big Colorado Aloha Nick and Sharon

Liza on Maui said...

Oh great to see you two together on this photo!