I am so thankful for all your love and support of me and my family. I literally feel everyone’s prayers. I am doing good…day one of chemo…feeling ok…
Here's how you can pray for me:
- The chemo kills all the bad guys.
- The Lord is merciful to me in the second and third week of treatment. Traditionally the worst nausea, vomiting, runs, cold sores, hair loss (no big deal there). Take them away and/or give me strength to endure!
- The chemo sends the “blast” cells into remission; where they stop producing…I need less than 5% blast cells by end of week 2-3.
- My family remains healthy so I can see them, especially Shelly for the long term, because she will be with me most.
- Pray God protects me from catching anything.
- Pray my mind will be fixed on the LORD and my eyes, heart focused on Him. I would hear his voice, and that my thoughts would be HIS thoughts.
- Pray that God supply our needs during this time.
Fighting the good fight,