Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kit speaking friday

Some were asking whether I was going to be speaking this Friday Night...the answer is yes! I am finishing up the current series on the 'Upside Down Kingdom' and setting the stage for the new series coming up called 'True Love' which will lead us to Good Friday. Because of your prayers, I believe, God just continues to strengthen me, allowing me the ability to teach. Thanks for all your wonderful support of me and my family! We will keep you posted as to the availability of the 'Journey Booklets' once they are published. May God richly bless you as you seek Him with all your heart!

In His love
Kit

2 comments:

Nicole and Naseem Aboudaher said...

Wow Kit you really really amaze me! I am so thankful God is giving you strength to do what he has created you to do. Love you! Still praying! xo Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hi Kit,

Thank you so much for meeting with us on Monday. I felt so invigorated afterwords...you lifted me up! I am so excited about this years Run for Hope! My younger son Tanek asked about our meeting if you had grown new hair... and I got to say YES :) You look great!
Mahalo Again and praying that you keep on healin!

Alana