Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a week!

Hi All!
To update you about my dad...he did speak on friday night. It was a wonderful message and I'm sure that so many were blessed...but It took everything out of him. He stood the whole time again (despite out efforts the past few weeks to get him to sit down while he's teaching) and his back was so sore after. I think next time he will sit :-)
He's going to get a blood transfusion on tuesday so I pray that everything goes smoothly with that and that it will give him more energy. We're not sure if he will just get a red blood cell transfusion or if he will get platelets as well. That will be decided after they transfuse him with rbc's. 
We continue to ask for prayers of healing and comfort for my dad and entire family. and we appreciate everything that our friends and family have done :)
love,
Maisha

7 comments:

bob h. said...

I LOVE YOU BRO!!
YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!

Nicole and Naseem Aboudaher said...

Kit you are soooo my hero!!! Prayers are still and always be with you and your family. I wish so much I could be there so see and hear you preach!! Love you so much and miss you all tons. xo

Anonymous said...

Kit, we're still praying fervently for you and your family here in California and will continue to do so.
May the Lord pour out His blessings on you.
Jim

Ron and Barbara said...

Thank you for the update. We keep watching and praying. We look forward to the teaching.

Love & hugs to all of you

Beth said...

Kit,
I am so moved by everything about you! The light of Christ shines in your every word and action. Your message Friday night was filled with God's Truth and it is so evident how he speaks through you. Thank you for allowing Him to use you for every ounce of energy you have. I knew you were in pain Friday night and was amazed at how you continued with God's strength and overcame it. Love ya, Kit....you are Amazing! I pray for a successful transfusion tomorrow (Tuesday). My prayers are with you. Much love, Beth

Unknown said...

Hope's MOPS Group has you in all of our prayers and will continue daily...our lives are being transformed by you Kit...you are changing all of our hearts...thank you...thank you...thank you!!! God is good!!!

Kim Insley Morrell said...

Hi Kit and Family,

Just lots of love, hugs, and prayers coming your way.

Kim