day 22-hello everyone. as I said yesterday our prayers need to be focused on beating the 2 infections that my currently has (one is pretty much under control and one is not). the results that they have gotten back from the bronchoscopy are negative so far (for some organisms) but they need to wait for further results (to see if other organisms grow on the culture).
In the meantime the doctor (who we all really like) has given him a pre-emptive medication because he is suspecting a very serious mold in his lungs. But, nothing is sure right now.
thank you very much!