Friday, January 9, 2009

Laughter Is A Good Medicine / My Hope Is In You

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart
and good news health to the bones.
Proverbs 15:30 (NIV)

A cheerful heart is good medicine
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22 (NIV)

I am so glad to read about Kit's good day yesterday. And I know that all of us are praying for this good news to continue. A couple of Proverbs came up to mind while I was reading the posts and comments yesterday so I thought I would post them up here. Thank you for all who are commenting. Keep your stories and sharing coming. They are a good medicine :)

Liza


P.S. Here's a great post to read at
Laced With Grace (click it to go there and read)

******
Here's your song for today: My Hope Is In You:




1 comment:

Janet on Maui :) said...

Greetings Kit & Shelly :)
finally I have time to read the blogs and catch up.You are in my thoughts & prayers daily, pretty much hour by hour. Today I'm wearing my Run for Kit shirt just to keep me focused on praying for you Kit, Shelly & the whole family. There are so many opportunities to pray for you, Wed. night with Nancy Baker & a group of friends, last night at my women's Bible study and today walking with Dio and all those moments in between. I had a fun walk down memory lane this week about our trip to Israel. Jilda stayed at my home this week and we compared Israel photos. It was so wonderful to see all of us 10 years younger and remember all of our precious days together traveling. There are so many great photos of you, Kit & Shelly.
So now you know you are constantly on my mind and the minds & hearts of 100's more. Praise God that Buddy is OK :) Keep up the amazing work for God you are both doing even in these rough days & nights as you minister to the staff and those reading this blog and all who are praying for you.
Liza & Maisha thank you so much for also ministering to all of us with your updates.
Praying for your healing, comfort, sweet dreams, no pain and sound mind Kit.
Hug each other tight from me,
Love you & miss you...
Janet :)